Poor nutrition is listed as the leading cause of early death in the recent US Burden of Disease Report. 15 key nutrition factors that need to be improved were identified. This assessment compares an individual’s eating habits to these guidelines and makes recommendations for improvement where needed.
Nutrition factors include intake of:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains
- Nuts, seeds, and legumes
- Healthy fats
- Healthy proteins
- Red meats and processed meats
- Refined grains
- Sugar sweetened beverages and other sweets
- Water, sodium and salt
Plus body composition (BMI, and waist circumference) and physical activity level
- Your overall nutrition score.
- Specific recommendations for improving your nutrition.
- Weight and activity guidelines for better health.
- Healthy eating guidelines in an educational guide.
Software Program Includes:
- A questionnaire on eating habits, weight, and physical activity that can be completed in just a few minutes.
- Enter data into computer in 1-2 minutes per questionnaire.
- A personal report in color or B&W is printed immediately.
- A group analysis report shows number and percent of people with risks or meeting healthy guidelines.
- Educational handout shows how to improve eating habits for better health.
- 100+ PowerPoint slides are available for use in a group education program or for personal nutrition counseling.