My Heart Health Profile is a screening and wellness program to help people become aware of any coronary risk factors they may have and how they can improve their heart health.
The Questionnaire includes:
- Height, weight, BMI, and waist circumference
- Family and personal health history
- Physical activity
- Diet intake for whole grains, fruits and vegetables, red meat, nuts, fish, legumes, soft drinks and sugar, and salt/sodium intake
- Stress level
- Health tests for blood pressure, cholesterol, HDL levels, and blood glucose
- Your heart health score.
- Probability of a heart attack in the next 10 years, compared to average risk.
- Personal recommendations for improving heart health.
Program based on Heart Health Guidelines by NIH and the AHA 7 Steps to Heart Health.
Software Program Includes:
- A questionnaire which is only 1 page long and can be completed in 3-5 minutes.
- The questionnaire data can be entered into computer in 1-2 minutes and a personal report printed immediately.
- The program includes an analysis for the whole group with number and percent of people meeting heart health goals.
- Educational handout makes further recommendations for improving heart health.
- 50+ PowerPoint slides are available for use in a group evaluation/education program on preventing heart disease.