Excess body weight (fat weight) is linked to most of our nation’s most serious health problems: heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, high blood pressure, and arthritis. My Body Comp Profile assesses a person’s present weight and body composition for the purpose of helping them determine a healthy weight and to provide guidance for starting a weight management program (to lose weight and/or prevent weight gain).
Body Composition Tests Include:
- Height and weight for body mass index (BMI)
- Waist circumference
- Percent body fat to determine body fat weight and lean weight
- Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI) to evaluate lean body weight, sarcopenia, and what it means for health and longevity prediction
- How your present weight and body composition compare to health norms.
- Your calorie goals to lose weight or prevent weight gain.
- Weight management guidelines.
- Exercise guidelines for weight management.
- How to begin an effective weight management program.
Software Program Includes:
- A questionnaire which is only 1 page long and can be completed in 3-4 minutes.
- The questionnaire data can be entered into computer in 1-2 minutes and a personal report printed immediately.
- The program includes an analysis for the whole group with number and percent of people meeting body comp goals.
- Educational handout makes further recommendations for maintaining a healthy weight.
- 50+ PowerPoint slides are available for use in a group evaluation/education program or for personal counseling on weight, risks of excess weight, and weight management.