Good health is not an accident but largely depends upon making healthy lifestyle choices over a lifetime. This lifestyle assessment evaluates an individual’s health practices compared to 14 researched lifestyle habits which have been shown to be strong predictors of health and longevity. These key longevity predictors include:
- Level of physical activity
- Body weight (BMI and waist circumference)
- Eating practices such as intake of fruits and vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grains, red meats, salt/sodium, kinds of fat, and sugar
- Alcohol use or misuse
- Smoking status
- Social support
- Hours of sleep daily
- Water intake
- Optional health tests: blood pressure, total and HDL cholesterol, and glucose level
- Your real “Health Age” based on your health habits.
- The average longevity for persons your age, and what you can expect.
- Ways to improve your health and how many years you can add to your life by making recommended changes.
Software Program Includes:
- A questionnaire on lifestyle practices and screening tests that can be completed in just a few minutes.
- Data can be entered into a computer in 1-2 minutes per questionnaire.
- Print a personal report immediately in color or B&W.
- Shows analysis for the whole group, number and percent of people at risk or meeting healthy guidelines.
- Educational handout shows how to live a longer, healthier life.
- PowerPoint slides for use in a group evaluation/education program on how to reduce risks and live a healthier life.