Eight Weeks to Wellness™ is an up-to-date, ready-to-use, common-sense health outreach package promoting a balanced lifestyle. Positive lifestyle behaviors are encouraged. This broad lifestyle improvement program is presented in PowerPoint® format in eight weekly 60-90 minute sessions. Participants use a 40-page guide for additional information and to record daily progress. This program is suitable for use in homes, churches, small businesses, and corporations.
Eight Weeks to Wellness™ combines the latest evidence-based population health research and tested behavior change principles to help participants achieve a healthier lifestyle. Research from world-renowned journals as well as guidelines from the National Institutes of Health are referenced on each graphic as appropriate. Promotional and resource materials are included. There are more than 350 graphics.
- Developing a healthy lifestyle
- Becoming more physically active
- Choosing healthy fats
- Choosing healthy carbohydrates
- Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight
- Enhancing mind-body connections
- Coping with stress
- Preventing disease & getting appropriate health checks
Included on the Coordinator's Guide CD
- Advertising tools and suggestions for implementing the program
- An overview of and a comprehensive plan for each week's session
- PowerPoint™ presentations for all eight topics, promotional materials, resource materials, handouts, and certificates of completion
- Speaker notes for each slide in the PPT presentations
The printed Coordinator's Guide containing all files on the CD and the Participant Guides are sold separately.